logo image

Analysis of the Partek Construction Building Company Essay

In Australia and other parts of the world, most construction companies play a very pivotal role in the economic growth of a country. Combination of various engineering and other forms of technological advancements help stimulate the value and the central role played by construction companies. Though many engineering-companies do exist in Australia, Partek Industries has emerged to be one of the leading construction companies that have indeed engaged in environmentally friendly and community centred projects in the construction field.

This paper aims to discuss various issues, from an engineering perspective, related to Partek Construction Company. This technical report analyses various occupational and safety issues related to the company’s projects, the actual work done by the company including the current and past projects, the company’s location and strategic plan, occupational health and safety issues, and the issues related to its quality systems.

Work Done By Partek Construction Company Partek industries comprises of a group of companies specialised in designing and undertaking the actual construction projects both within and outside Australia. The company is located in South Australia 5031. As a leading company in Australia, Partek has over the last twenty-one years undertaken made developments and strategic decisions that aim to make it one

Need essay sample on "Analysis of the Partek Construction Building Company"? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $ 13.90/page

of the top and high quality construction companies in Australia. Turner construction mission statement

In the economic year 2008-2009, the company reached the thirty million dollars mark and still plans to develop and hit the fifty million dollar turnover mark in the near future thus expanding interstate within a period of three years. Other than expanding into the general building activities, the company continues to grow at an average annual rate o 20%. It currently has more than 45 permanently employed staff. Partek Construction Company undertakes relatively wide range of building activities for various sectors both within and outside Southern Australia.

The projects which the company normally engages in relate to education, defence, healthcare, age people care, and environment. The company’s construction division currently accounts for about 70% of its business activities while the fit-out activities constitute the remaining 30% of the company. As an expansion strategy, Partek Construction Company plans to open another office in the Northern Territory within a period of two years since construction activities in this region are very strong.

Can’t wait to take that assignment burden offyour shoulders?

Let us know what it is and we will show you how it can be done!
Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website. If you need this or any other sample, please register

Already on Businessays? Login here

No, thanks. I prefer suffering on my own
Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website. If you need this or any other sample register now and get a free access to all papers, carefully proofread and edited by our experts.
Sign in / Sign up
No, thanks. I prefer suffering on my own
Not quite the topic you need?
We would be happy to write it
Join and witness the magic
Service Open At All Times
Complete Buyer Protection
Plagiarism-Free Writing

Emily from Businessays

Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/chNgQy

We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy