Business Program Unit
In response to the mandate from your office to form the five-person committee charged with responsibility of setting the criteria for and announcing the grant opportunity, this committee has been formed and is described as the ‘Grant Committee’. We suggest that criteria set in this report be followed for release of the grant fund.
No doubt, grants have become indispensable to education; they are tools to advance educational training and researches at various levels of education. Here comes another one: This is a request for proposal designed to announce the grant opportunity proposed by George Urban and Helen Felix.
George Urban and Helen Felix graduated from our alma mater and later started their own businesses. Because they believed their education contributed to their success, they recently pledged $50,000 to the business division, payable at $5,000 a year. The funds are awarded to student groups through a competitive process; students set the criteria for the awards and also decide who receives the awards.
The challenge with this is setting criteria for the award of the grant to deserving groups.
To this grant, the following criteria should apply:
- Applications are welcome from student groups
- The purpose of the grant should be indicated in the application, alongside similar projects that have been undertaken by the group
- Such student groups must be registered with the institution
- it must present its letter of registration with the application
- it must present a statement of account showing its financial activities for the past two sessions
- the account presented must be approved by members, and the association’s audit committee
- it should include the minutes of meeting where the audit committee report’s was approved
- It should also include the minutes of meeting where students showed interests for the grant.
- Application would close two months from the date of announcement
Need essay sample on "Business Program Unit"? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $ 13.90/page
In compliance with preliminary criteria set by these philanthropists, the guidelines stated above would contribute greatly to a smooth process for the award of the grant to deserving groups.
We hope this proposal would be approved as soon as possible so that the grant opportunity can be announced to prospective members.