logo image

Companies all around the world Essay

Companies all around the world are focusing on achieving the loyalty of newer segment and at the same time retain the values that they offer to their existing customers. As the time is one factor that changes uncontrollably hence, it is very important for the companies to adapt the changes that may increases the chances of achieving company’s goals. The change is often referred to as “reshape” and reshaping the structure of organizations are very important so that more non-customers are converted to customers.

The four design principles of reshaping the organization or landscape is discussed below in detail. 1. Outsource to the customer. Outsourcing has become an important act of every organization. The professionals of today have realized the fact that they should only offer what they are good at, because there are several look similar products and services available in the market, retaining the customer has become a difficult task.

Hence the solution to the problem is outsourcing the modules that a company cannot offer on a ten out of ten rating. Many businesses today practice outsourcing, because with the evolution of globalization companies can get a raw product cheaper than what it costs to them when they produce it.

Need essay sample on "Companies all around the world"? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $ 13.90/page

This saves a lot of time, and most importantly the quality of a product is retained through outsourcing. (Overby, 2007) 2. Cannibalize your markets Reshaping through cannibalizing the market can be effective at times.

Companies that offer inconsistent product line usually fails to pay attention on all of their products, due to which their parent product sales decreases as well. It has been seen that there are mainly 20% of the product that gains company’s 80% profit and the rest of 20% is just a formality for the company. Downsizing such divisions that do not perform up to the expectations can be good, but the idea should only be executed if there is a not further chance to escape. 3. Treat each customer as a market segment of one. Customization is something that is need of the hour.

The evolution of internet media has increased the level of customer awareness and people today want exactly what they can think of. This is a great principle from the customers’ prospect, but it increases the level of challenges for the company as well. (Day, 1980) Companies have to value each and every customer with high attention so that they can create the highest value in the market, and similarly retain the highest market share. Dell has been one example that has very high level of customization for its customers. 4.

Create communities of value. In the modern era of social networks, communities are often created easily and they can either hit your brand badly or enhance your brand image rapidly. This is the responsibility of the companies to monitor all these communities so that they are aware what is going on. References Overby, S (2007) ABC: An Introduction to Outsourcing. CIO. com. Day, G. (1980) “Strategic Market Analysis: Top-down and bottom-up approaches”, working paper #80-105, Marketing Science Institute, Cambridge, Mass. 1980.

Can’t wait to take that assignment burden offyour shoulders?

Let us know what it is and we will show you how it can be done!
×
Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website. If you need this or any other sample, please register

Already on Businessays? Login here

No, thanks. I prefer suffering on my own
Sorry, but copying text is forbidden on this website. If you need this or any other sample register now and get a free access to all papers, carefully proofread and edited by our experts.
Sign in / Sign up
No, thanks. I prefer suffering on my own
Not quite the topic you need?
We would be happy to write it
Join and witness the magic
Service Open At All Times
|
Complete Buyer Protection
|
Plagiarism-Free Writing

Emily from Businessays

Hi there, would you like to get such a paper? How about receiving a customized one? Check it out https://goo.gl/chNgQy

We use cookies to give you the best experience possible. By continuing we’ll assume you’re on board with our cookie policy