Is a health savings account (HSA) useful? Why?
Health savings account is just like an ordinary account where you can save up money, but the purpose of HSA spending is connected with health only. This service is useful because you can always be sure that no matter what happens you have some savings for medical treatment. As to the advantages, HSA allows anyone to contribute to your account. Also, it is very convenient to pay for any medicaments because HSA provides a debit card.
- Money Markets, Certificates of Deposit and Savings Account
- Explain the distinctive features of two selected savings, investment and other financial services that render them suitable for two contrasting customers
- Health Insurance – Ch 3 (Managed Health Care)
- The sources of initial finance, that need to be taken into account when seeking to establish a new business
- Module 6 LMS Health Class
- Health and safety in the health and social care workplace
- Describe three retail banking services appropriate to the needs of two contrasting customers