Recruitments of Quality Control Managers
Our Company is a leading and progressive international manufacturing industry that produces fast moving consumer products (FMCG) covering the beverages, food, consumer health care, personal and household care sectors. Our head office is located in New York but we have other branches in other US states, Europe, Asia and Africa. Being an international company we have excellent salary offers with the inclusion of benefits depending on the type of duties and work load and employees have. Our working environment is adaptable and comfortable (Bell, 2004).
We currently have an urgent requirement for four experienced quality control managers who have worked in a busy FMCG industry before to head our recently opened branches in Africa. Therefore, as the human Resources Manager I am kindly requesting you to help us fill in this positions by recruiting high caliber candidates to meet our long term goals. I would like you to match applicants with the specified position and job competence. Furthermore, I would like you to assess the applicants’ behavior to enable us employ efficient candidates with satisfactory qualities (Bell, 2004).
The candidates will be responsible in performing the following duties:
- Perform or provide oversight of QC (Quality Control) tasks including testing and receipt inspection to ensure compliance with contract plans and specifications.
- The candidates’ will assist with implementation and inspection of QC program and ensure that preparatory and completion inspections are integrated into the project schedule.
- The candidates will be in charge of safety and quality control.
- Perform daily informal safety inspections to assess implementation of ISO Program.
- The candidates will be responsible with developing QC plans projects.
- The candidates will provide training for quality control analysts and subcontractors on project QC plans and procedures.
- The candidates will be in charge of coordinating submittal process for both designs and materials and thus ensure that critical submittals are integrated into the project schedule.
- The candidates will be in charge of requesting corrective action in case of QC problems and following up the implementation of the corrective actions.
- The candidates will be required to complete daily QC reports, client-specific QC reports and maintain all required project documentation.
- The candidates will be required to maintain communication with clients and ensure they understand clients’ expectations.
- The candidates will be required to facilitate continuous improvement efforts in the production unit.
TO: Stanley Johnson, Principal of Eagle Recruiters
CC: Chief Executive Officer
FROM: Brownstown Gill, HRM
DATE: 10th, July, 2009
RE: Recruitments of Quality Control Managers
The candidates should have a quality control background with a minimum experience of four years. Those who have worked in a large FMCG industry will have an added advantage (Bell, 2004).
The specific job requirements include:
- BS Degree in Food Science, Pure and Applied Science (Analytical chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Production Science and Chemical engineers) or any other related field. In lieu of degree, the candidate must have an Occupational Safety and Health Certificate.
- The candidates should have two years experience as a senior professional supervising and mentoring personnel on QC requirements and procedures.
- The candidates should have eight years experience in developing QC procedures and conducting training for personnel.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to Africa.
Other job requirements include:
- The candidates should be team players.
- The candidates should have excellent interpersonal skills.
- The candidates should posses’ strong analytical abilities.
- The candidate should bewilling to work under pressure.
- The candidates should be comfortable in working in a wide variety of environments.
Pleases ensure that the recruitment process does not last for more than four weeks since we are in dire need of the quality control managers. Once again the candidates should be able to manage, plan, coordinate, train subordinate staff members and have worked in a busy FMCG company (Bell, 2004).
Bell, H. A. (2004). Writing Effective Letters, Memos & E-mail
Need essay sample on "Recruitments of Quality Control Managers"? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $ 13.90/page