Pizza Hut SWOT Analysis
Pizza Hut uses more than 300 million pounds of cheese annually. Pizza Hut purchases more than 3 percent of all Hess production in the United States , which requires a herd of about 170,000 dairy cows to produce it. They also use 700 million pounds of pepperoni and 525 million pound of tomatoes in one year. In 2001 Pizza Hut sponsored a pizza delivery to the international space station.
9. Pizza Delivery to space : Pizza Hut Delivered Pizza to space in Year 2001 Which made them More Famous and a New Slogan came into Being that : “Wherever there is life, there will be Pizza Hut pizza”
10. Marketing Strategy: Pizza Hut’s marketing strategy is very simple: “we want to satisfy our customer by offering them the best. ” C. H. A. M. P. S (Cleanliness, Hospitality, Accuracy, Maintenance, Product quality and Speed) if’s (Friendly and Familiar)
1 1 . Customer Service : Providing uncompromising product quality, offering customers the highest value for money and giving service that is warm, friendly and personal. Unique dining experience. “Customer mania” – the kind of service that ensures that every visit of the customer is a memorable one.
12. PTA Hut STEP India: STEP Segmentation Targeting
Need essay sample on "Pizza Hut SWOT Analysis"? We will write a custom essay sample specifically for you for only $ 13.90/page
13. Segmentation is: Identifying areas where people have high disposable income. The Segments Pizza Hut is Working on Youth Dual Career Families
14 Age 12-30 Years Segmentation : Localize products, advertising, promotion and sales efforts to fit the needs of the individual areas and cities.
G. Products and Promotion in India about Cow Meat etc. Cryptographic segmentation Dividing the market into different groups based on social class, life style or personality characteristics.
G.Choosing Prices for Products as 499 or 699 Types Segments :
1 5. Target market : Target market is Middle Level & Upper Middle Class. College graduates : Spending habits of college freshmen also indicates a high percentage of money being spent on non-essential items Targeting :
16. Pizza hut has done their positioning in the target market by keeping in view two basic factors: Quality Frequency Worldwide and in India, Pizza Hut has come to become synonymous with the ‘Best pizzas under one roof’ Crew members ‘customer mania’ which makes Customers Unique dining experience. G. Service Positioning :
17. 7? ‘s
18. Product Starters Salads Pizza Pasta Beverage Deserts
19. Pence Pizza Hut has successfully used the high/low pricing strategy when setting the retail price of its products. Pan Pizzas start at Just RSI 65. Pizza hut is using Low price for meal and expensive for high end.
20. Promotion Indian toppings and vegetarian pizzas Advertising through Bill Boards TV Ads World’s 1st 100 % vegetarian Pizza Hut – Mohammedan, Sugar and Mamba’s Psychopath.
Special Gain menu sans root-based ingredients. First to deliver Pizza OUTER SPACE.
21 . Place The ambiance is vibrant and casual which appeals to young people. The seats, couches are comfortable to sit. Having 34,000 outlets in 100 Countries.
22. Major Airports & Shopping Mall. Nice music is being played in the background. Last but not the least- THE BELL – The pizza hut tradition to say thank you when you ring the bell.
23. Restaurant Manager Delivery Crew Member Other Staff People
24. Physical Evidence Cleanliness, speed, quality and transparency Attractive interiors Extra care is given to make the Joints children friendly Various Entertainment Play areas for kids Music
26. BCC Matrix High Market Growth Rate Low Market share
27. Competitors :
28. Pizza Hut Vs.. Domino’s Pizza Hut : “Think Global act Local” First to introduce localized menu.
29. Domino’s : “Think local act regional” First to offer country wide Hunger helpline. Known for fast delivery “
30 Minutes notation free”
Also read an essay Pizza Hut business strategy