What are the three fundamental elements of an effective security program for information systems?
There are three main elements of an effective security program for information systems. It consists of identification (it means entering your username when you log in, but don’t mix it with the password entering), authentication (the means of proving that you are that person) and authorization (when the two aforementioned steps are completed; this step determines what you can do with the system or what you are allowed to do).
- Strategic Information Systems In Google
- Management of Information Security Notes Chapter 2 — Planning for Security
- Cyber Security//Exam 3 – CH.12 Mod.1 – PP & Quiz
- Business Driven Information Systems
- security chapter 12
- Information Security Management System (ISMS) in a company
- Chapter 10 systems security