What did Coolidge mean by “the business of government is business”?
Coolidge meant that private sector with entrepreneurs should be left without many governmental regulations. The business of America is business because the government shouldn’t get involved in that sphere much. It is the only way for giving the Economy prospect to develop.
- Harding, Coolidge, and Hoover
- Government entrepreneur
- The cooperative relationship between business and government
- Government, Business, and Society
- CH. 15: GOVERNMENT AT WORK – THE BUREAUCRACY (Magruder’s American Government)
- America & Government 3-Chapter 20
- Chapter 1- The Study of Business, Government, and Society