What did Steve Jobs sell to raise the seed money to start Apple Computers?
What did Steve Jobs sell to raise the seed money to start Apple Computers? For that time, Steve worked with Wozniak, and they decided to sell their properties to get some starting capital. Steve Jobs sold VW bus, and his friend got money for selling HP 65 Calculator. In sum, they got approximately $ 1,200.
- Steve Jobs: Success without a Formal Education
- Steve Jobs
- Apple Wants to Sell You a $300 Photo Book About Its Products
- Apple Computers essay
- Apple Computers Case Study Project
- Case analysis: Apple computers
- Apple vs. Dell Computers
- No Money to Start a Business? No Problem. Try These 5 Options.
- The Apple’s Experience
- Sorry, Steve: Here Is Why It Won’t Work