What is economy shipping?
Answered by Jacquelline Hill
Economy shipping means the cheapest option of transportation, which is chosen by a company at the expense of time in order to save money. This type of haulage is justified only in several cases; usually, it is used by newly emerged business, or companies that are experiencing a period of crisis, for which excess costs are extremely unwanted, and for non-urgent deliveries. In addition to obvious disadvantages, economy shipping also includes restrictions on the weight and content of the transported production.
- How long does economy shipping take?
- Maximum fuel economy
- Why do economists describe the US economy as a mixed-market economy?
- FedEx Ground & American shipping company headquartered in Pittsburgh
- Decruiting in a Shipping Company
- Assess the Impact of Globalisation on a Developed Economy and a Developing Economy